Table of Contents - Pages with Video
- Apoptosis - when a cell commits suicide
- OUCH! - anatomy of a splinter: chemotaxis, phagocytosis, oxidative burst
- Cytotoxic T Cell - this lymphocyte kills infected or tumor cells
- Bacteriophage - Oh Goodness, my E. coli has a Virus!
- Dividing Bacteria - why aren't they knee-deep?
- Bacterial Motility - are there olympic possibilities here?
- Parasites - Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium
- Penicillin - bacteria burst, but may become resistant
- Streptococcus - this strain kills white blood cells